Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Technical BS!

Arrghhh! I'm very frustrated from whats happening to my computer... I just upgraded to XP and my first try I had it good... Then I installed some patches for my different programs then things started screwing up... Not to mention my DSL speeds have been slowing down... It's about a modem speed claimed by DSLreports.com... Damn it, it really bites... I have been tweaking for the past few days and not getting enough sleep because of it! I was planning to sleep early and wake up late today but I forgot to give Queenie's accounting book the day before so I'm in school an hour early before my class.... I'm trying to kill time here in school by surfing but I don't think it's working.... Mannnnnn I'm just so freakin sleepy right now and I still have classes at 6pm... I think when I get home I'll go catch some zzz to renergize!!

No comments: