Trying to Get Over it (again)
I'm at school now using the internet kiosk... I was off early since we just had a quiz for our first subject... I hope I can pass it.... Anyways, I was glad that Elaine wasn't "ilang" with me today in class... Her reaction to me was normal, so I too tried to play it as normal as I can... But for some reason, I'm always was looking at her... If it wasn't for the quiz I would, be staring at her all day long.... Before I came here I went first to the chapel... Seeking for guidance with the Lord.... I'm really so desperate now, I just got lost all over again.... I'm trying now to cope with everything that is happending, but it's too darn difficult... I prayed that I would really find my answers soon, I really hope I could find them.... I just heard the bell ring a few minutes ago, so I'll be heading up for my last class of the day.... I just want to end this day now..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment