Thursday, January 17, 2002

???


Ok so here is the story, Queenie was telling me about elaine and her boyfriend fighting... I'm really not sure what it was about but I figured that her boyfriend said something very aweful, because he is very known for that in the classroom, very tackless I mean... Queenie wouldnt go into too much details because if she told me I might be the crap of her boyfriend if I knew what he did or said... She just told me that she was so mad that she said that "sana kayo na lang ni james kasi alam ko aalagan ka pa nya"... So I chose not to also because I want to respect the privacy of elanie and I wouldnt want any trouble now... DAMN i've been thinking about it ever since I was going home from Alabang Town Center... I mean the whole drive the way back... Thinking about what Queenie Told me... Was it that bad??? I really do hope she is alright... btw me and Queenie ate lunch there because I asked her to come with me to pick up my mom in Alabang.... So we sat and ate and then she told me the story... I knew something was up with elaine because she went in early and her eyes were "maga"... I asked her that if she didn't sleep well and she told me that she couldn't... but I guess now I know the real reason why.... But hey today also was a great day... 2 out of 3 subjects I sat beside elaine and we got to talk also... I mean I rarely now sit beside and just talk with her... I sometimes miss talking to her... I dunno it's just fun sometimes and I find her cute when she smiles and stuff.... Arrrrrghhhhh right now it's more difficult not falling head over heals for elaine... Sometimes I just want to stop the insanity and just freaking move on (I mentioned this about a million times now)... But I couldnt really shake it...... Knock me on the head, slap me with a 2x4, anything... JUST anything to help me forget... Sometimes I just couldnt stand it anymore....................

No comments: