Thursday, January 17, 2002

Queenie and her guy


Hehehe to make up for not posting for two days I'll write this seperate post because I just feel like it... *ahem* SO here it goes....

Apparently Queenie has this new guy.... Although the catch is that this guy of his has a girlfriend... Now he is torn on which girl to love??? But it looks like the ball is heading Queenies court... I mean this guy spends more time with her than his girlfriend.... *wahaha* Kinda funny on whats going on... Well but it shouldn't be taken lightly... SHe really likes this guy and I hope everything will turn out ok for her... She finally finds the right one, but the right one is attached.... Damn how Ironic.... But luckily for her this guy also feels for her... Unlike me I just really have to play it innocent with Elaine.... Damn I do hope things would come around for me just this once...

So I'll give an update on whats happending about Queenie... This story musn't be missed... I guess I call this the "Messed up Love triangle" series.... *Waaahahaha* That, or if I think up of a better title....

P.S. This is the same guy I mentioned on December 31, 2001 *hehe*

No comments: