Saturday, January 26, 2002

Zooom!

Wow things have been happening really quick!! Remeber about Queenie and her guy? Well they've been found out and the first few days she was feeling terrible... She even cried on monday first thing in the morning... That was how bad the situation is... But now, things have been cooling down... As much as possible, the problem has been controled and toned down abit... Although, I wish that guy would stop calling her regularly... As if nothing happend between them... Well in the other hand it's nice that he is not forgetting Queenie and the relationship they had... But I wish he would do it when things are really cool between him and his girlfriend... I just feel like smacking him on the head....

Well as for me, about the elaine issue, I'm just over it now... I don't feel that bad anymore and I guess I've faced reality... I really don't dwell on the subject anymore and I won't start it here... I'm at school right now, we had make up classes this morning and I glad I came! The students who attended today's class will get plus 10 points for the next quiz! WOW!!! just for attending! ITS a freakin steal man!!!! I'm also waiting for my good buddy david to text me and tell me that he is on his way home... sighhhh it's pretty boring here right now... Queenie and the others left so I'm stuck here alone.. Hehe but I guess I'm already used to it by now...

Oh yeah and last night I caught Idle Hands on HBO... Its a sick movie and I don't recommend smart people to watch it....

No comments: