Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Mixed Emotions

I've been having mixed emotions on giving up on driving myself to school... I just realized that it's already the 15th and 4 more days to go before my driver comes back... In a way I'm having some fun and on the other fun it's quite stressful... Everytime I go home I always take a nap which I didnt do before... Although its nice to be free from any schedule... I make my own schedules and choose what time to go home... So I'm just trying to balance everything up and see how I'll feel about it in the end...

School today was ok, didnt do much, just listened to the proffs give out thier lectures.... The last subject which was sociology, the proff was looking for a couple to help her prove her point in her discussion... And what do you know, she chose Elaine and her boyfriend... *hehe* obviously taunts were hurled and I was been teased majorly!! Hmmm but I wonder, everytime they tease on Elaine and me, how does she feel deep inside? I guess irritated? Or maybe shy about the fact I liked her before?? Hmmm... Pretty curious question, dont you think??

No comments: