Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Back to normal

My 4 day vacation is over and now it's back to school. Yesterday, Ela didn't show up in accounting class and I think she wouldn't be attending in the future also. I offered to expalin to the teacher about her situation. I got an 82 for my midterm grade, which was totally unexpected, but nevertheless glad that I passed. The other profs didn't give out the grades yet. Bet they were lazy during the break like I was. Who could blame them?

Today I still have one more test believe it or not. Statistics and it sucks like hell!! I studied yesterday during my break and now I'll be studying some more in awhile. Just thought that I'd get this blog out of the way first. Like always, nothing interesting has really been happening. Just trying to get on with my life, not thinking too much about Ela because I know things will never work out between us. So that's that, wish me luck for my test today...

No comments: