Drained out
For some odd reason, I just feel so tired for the past few days. Tired both physically and mentally. I haven't been doing anything strenuos activities lately, asides from going to the gym, but that's suppose to help you get energized. Hmmm, maybe it's in my diet, since I completly taken out any forms of carbs like rice, bread, pasta and POTATOES(jed will not last a day w/o this). But, I really don't know, I wish that by next week my body will adapt and will be functioning normal again.
Anyways, like always, nothing really interesting has been happening lately. Ela doesnt seem to be interested with me anymore. I really don't know actually. Haven't been talking to her. I tried texting her but she never replied. So, nuts to that! I wouldn't want to dwell on that issue anymore. So, as I said, nothing to report. It's going to be friday tomorrow and the weekend is finally here! I wanna drink some beer and just hang out like usual...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment