Saturday, November 23, 2002

A chance to post before I leave

Today was really hectic. This morning I woke up at 8:30 and arrived at the gym around 9:30. Then had to go to Pasay to accompany my cousin from states, Stephanie, (who arrived yesterday btw) to go pick her friend up at the airport. After that we went to PowerPlant to have some lunch, they walked around a bit then we headed to manila polo club. Did some more shopping 'cause there was a bazaar over there. Good thing my cousin Doy came along, we got something to eat, had a few smokes and talked about how we should tackle this diet we are doing. After the girls went shopping, we went home to Doy's house. After a few minutes, I got up and headed back home to change. Now I'm waiting for my folks to come home because we are going to have a dinner at the Podium. And after dinner we are planning to go out to this bar in makati. As I said, I'm really tired today. It's a good thing I had the chance to go home and type my blog up. 2nd straight weekend where I have to show some people from out of the country around. I'm not complaining, but I'm starting to look like a damn tourist guide. But I'm having fun with my job! And soon, this tourist guide will be hanging his boots and glugging down some beer!!

No comments: