Monday, November 18, 2002

Long Overdue!

Sorry guys for the blog blackout. I guess Jed, Dave and Nic wasn't able to have the chance to look into my crazy life for the past few days. I've been bringin around my friend from Australia, Jose (who's name is surprisingly filipino for a white guy, because his dad is filipino, just do the math). I had to pay him back for he also showed me around his country when I was there. I'm glad he had a good time, since he kept on telling me that he had fun for the past few days. I have to thank my friends for that especially my cousin for helping me bring him to places which I've never been to (talk about being a wall-flower). With all the fun I had this weekend, sleep became a 2nd priority. I haven't had a good nights sleep since Saturday, so I'm looking foward tonite to make it all up.

So now I brought you up to speed, today was just again, ordinary. Nothing interesting to report, no sparks, no gimmicks, no nothing. I'm just confused about Ela. Last Saturday, while watching Harry Potter 2 (and yes it was a good movie), out of the blue she just texted me that she's interested in this new model of Nokia. Oh yeah and she started the text with "panget" hehe I tease girls with this words when I'm trying to say the opposite. I dunno really, IMO, when somebody calls somebody panget, I guess thats a sign of being close for some weird reason. Don't let me have to explain the unwritten law of relationships, but for some weird reason, it's one of those signs you get. I really try not to think about it, but from time to time, it just becomes a reoccurring thought. It just sticks to your mind, her being unpredictable is just driving me insane. Girls are always like that, they just leave you up there hanging, with no clue whatsoever to what they are goin to next. Bah! I should just find another girl to get in to, she is just really one of a kind (not to mention she lives in navotas). But there's this strange attraction I find in her, yet, if this continues, this attarction of mine will most probably fade away...

And before I end my post for today, I would just like to say that my school, has a really totaly fucked up system. But I'm just glad that they accepted my CAF for next term and considered me as part of the block. Falling in line for 10 hours is no joke and I'm glad I'm not part of that stupid joke.

No comments: