Flat Day
Been sitting on my ass for the past hmmm past 3 hours or so. Been playing this game called Natural selection. Another great HL mod and something to get addicted on. Wasn't able to post yesterday since I was out the whole day. At the morning I went to the south to go visit the dead (heheh sounds creepy). Then we went to our farm in cabuyao and stayed there till late afternoon. Night time I was even able to play some badminton. Today I was supposed to go meet up with Nic, but my mom forgot to tell me that I don't have a car to use today, so POS to that. I decided to stay home instead and go play Natural Selection with the guys. And besides, I'm still tired from yesterday. So basically it's a veeeeery slow day today. Not really slow, I actually lost track of time and now I look at the clock in my task bar and it says that it's already dinner time. Wooo, what a way to spend my day, I miss this kind of slacking off.
Oh yeah btw I almost forgot to mention this. Ela and her no good bf broke up. She discovered that he was seeing someone else. Fucking player, that asshole doesn't deserve her. Man, to think that she was thinking of getting back with him. She kept on consulting me, but I told her, don't do it. Its his loss and never was yours. I hope she listens to me, I swear that bf of hers should burn in hell. Frellin retard....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment