Been thinking of "her" again...
Ok ok to clear things up, the reason why I thought of Elaine again just tonite is because she was very pretty today. While in the car, I was chatting with my friend aicel. Told her about my frosh days with elaine when we were still talking with each other. Told her about that time during our recollection that she was chosen to recite something. And during her whole time of reciting, she was looking at me. Something interesting that I will most probably won't forget. Oh yeah, her citizenship or greencard or whatever for the states has been approved. So she will be moving there when she graduates. As I was saying to Aicel, in the chat room, I wouldn't know how to feel about this. If I felt sad about it, what would be the use of that? Wasted tears IMO. But, theres something that just draws me to her. A part of me can never let go her, there will always be room for her in my heart even though I have learned to move on. Somethings or some people are just not meant to be forgotten. I would love to forget all of this, but for some reason I just can't. I wish I could, but I just can't. Why do I always torture myself like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment