Monday, November 11, 2002

Busy umm.... Killing?

Just aquired the ever so popular game called Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Very very violent game, I mean violent is just and understatement. Go walk around in this city thats supposed to resemble Miami. Theres a beach, it's sunny and there are lot of people that you can prey on. Beat, slice, shoot or just simply whap them with your baseball bat. You can also jack the cars and other criminal acts. I just love that game because you can escape into a world which has no rules (well the police chase you, but you can easily avoid that), no standards, no NORMS to follow. Had a bad day? Load up the game and beat the crap out of a pedestrian. I call it "therapy".

Anyways, back to things which are real. I just learned that I'm still part of the block. Thank god! Lining up and adjusting my schedule is just a pain in the ass. And speaking of scehdules, I saw my schedule for next term and it looks like its going to be better than this term. I only have one class at night and its only on monday. But the catch is, its 3 hours. Wooo here we go again. Just have to suck it up and think that it's only going to be for one day.

For some reason, I bumped into Ela twice today. The first time, she texted me and told me that she was in school already. Hours before her class, so I asked her if she wants to meet up. Then the 2nd time, I saw her coming out of the womens CR and we talked and she fixed her schedule. Pretty interesting day today, not to boring, not to lame. Just normal, the way it should be.

Oh yeah and one last thing, sorry for the late posts. Been playing alot of Vice City. hehe I just need my therapy

No comments: