Thursday, November 21, 2002

It's this time of the week where I ponder about where my week went

Ok now I noticed that every thursday, I go and say I'm glad that it's thursday tomorrow is friday and it's the weekend. I'll probably get drunk yada yada yada... Lol a repeating cycle that I seem that I can't get out of. I guess school makes your week go by faster. I'll be complaining that there's school on monday then next thing I know BOOM! It's friday and I'll be drinking. Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I find it funny how I never notice where my week has been.

Today went by quite well. I was able to see ela today. Nothing too grand, we just said our hello's and went our ways. She then texts me around dinner time and told me she hasn't been picked up yet. We exchanged a few texts and after a couple replies she stops texting me back. Lol as usual, the girl who keeps me hanging up there to dry and then submerges back to her life. Also, I texted Elaine. Yeah a shocker for me too. But I figured, since I can't talk to her at least I could do is just text her good luck with this make up exam for our programming class. It's written, so it's quite a pain if you're going to take a test on programming and it's going to be written. Surprisingly, she texted back and told me how she did. I replied congratulations and that was that. And finally, this girl in our statistics class also spoke to me. Well not really spoke to me, but just said that our assignemt won't be due today, 'cause I was looking for someone to copy off from (hehe kinda lame but what the hell right?). Nothing too big, just wanted to mention it and IMO it was one of my interesting points of the day. To sum things up, today was good and I hope it gets better tomorrow.

Btw, my cousin from states should be arriving tonite! I guess I will be drinking this weekend!!

No comments: