Waking up at 9:10
I missed my accounting class today, because like the title says, I woke up at 9:10 and my class was at 9:20. Go figure...
Today, I whored my phone so much that I had to change batteries with my friend. Used the chat program that I got yesterday and my hand was burning because of the heat from the battery (those things can leave your hand numb). As usual, nothing really interesting happend today. Tomorrow will be thursday, then comes friday. Wow what a quick week. And to think that, nothing cool has been happening.
Hmm lemme try to pour some things from my itty bitty brain of mine. Well, I really don't have any issues to rant about right now. As I said, life ain't that interesting anymore. This whole Ela thing has passed over. As well as that Elaine bit. Haven't been thinking about those things really. But I sometimes feel that there's really something missing in my life. Hmmm, maybe I need to accomplish something? Or maybe I just need somebody. A certain somebody who would hold me whenever I feel alone or who will be my ear whenever I want to rant about life (whenever I'm off line). I don't really what I want right now. All I know is, I'm missing something inside me. I just dont feel as whole as I used to be. Sure I got my health, my friends, my folks and those things which are important to me. But I need to fill this "void" in my soul. I guess I have to try to look harder and hope that I can grasp when the oppurtunity arises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment