Ahh Finally the weekend!
It seems that I've been waiting for a decade for the weekend to come. I've been bored and stuff and I think I'll be playing alot of games like I use to do *hehe*. Jed and Dave are coming over hope that will be a blast. I'm at school right now and strangely, I've been posting logs here for the past 3 days? Weird, I used to hate posting here at school but it became a habbit *hehe* Anyways, enough of this senseless ranting.....
Btw guess whats going to happend tonite at school! My very own Queenie will be modeling tonite!! W007!! She's been chosen (or lets just say forced) to model for her friend that is taking up fashion design. *hehe* Of course she doens't want to do it, but I bet she will be a good model! She has the height and the body for it!! Hope she doesn't trip or anything tonite! And I bet she's going to blow everybody away!!
So once again WELCOME WEEKEND save me from the insanity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment