This morning I was supposed to go to mass with my folks because today is Ash Wednsday. Since there was school today and the church was pretty near, we just walked it out. As I was walking to church, eventually we would pass my alma matter. While passing by, I remebered how I spent my 13 years in this damn school. Bitchy teachers, tons of homework and the lowest kind of peer preassure. But I also too had my moments in that school, but strangely, negativity just popped in my head. I guess it was just early and I lacked sleep. So right now, I'm just burning time until I go to school. My schedule is really crazy today because I was supposed to go to virra mall this afternoon to go check some prices for a new ps2 (btw I sold that old piece of crap, so now I'b buying a new one). I hope the mass at school will be early, so it won't mess up my schedule that much. Also, next week is MID TERM WEEK! Ugh! Have to go study this weekend (like I do it all the time).
Wednesday, February 13, 2002
Remebering the Old
This morning I was supposed to go to mass with my folks because today is Ash Wednsday. Since there was school today and the church was pretty near, we just walked it out. As I was walking to church, eventually we would pass my alma matter. While passing by, I remebered how I spent my 13 years in this damn school. Bitchy teachers, tons of homework and the lowest kind of peer preassure. But I also too had my moments in that school, but strangely, negativity just popped in my head. I guess it was just early and I lacked sleep. So right now, I'm just burning time until I go to school. My schedule is really crazy today because I was supposed to go to virra mall this afternoon to go check some prices for a new ps2 (btw I sold that old piece of crap, so now I'b buying a new one). I hope the mass at school will be early, so it won't mess up my schedule that much. Also, next week is MID TERM WEEK! Ugh! Have to go study this weekend (like I do it all the time).Hope I do well this time. Wait, I'll just be honest here, let me rephrase that. *ahem* I hope I just pass everything! There ya go *hehehe* although I must set higher goals for myself and I have to do it soon....
This morning I was supposed to go to mass with my folks because today is Ash Wednsday. Since there was school today and the church was pretty near, we just walked it out. As I was walking to church, eventually we would pass my alma matter. While passing by, I remebered how I spent my 13 years in this damn school. Bitchy teachers, tons of homework and the lowest kind of peer preassure. But I also too had my moments in that school, but strangely, negativity just popped in my head. I guess it was just early and I lacked sleep. So right now, I'm just burning time until I go to school. My schedule is really crazy today because I was supposed to go to virra mall this afternoon to go check some prices for a new ps2 (btw I sold that old piece of crap, so now I'b buying a new one). I hope the mass at school will be early, so it won't mess up my schedule that much. Also, next week is MID TERM WEEK! Ugh! Have to go study this weekend (like I do it all the time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment