Weekend DAY 2
Phew! Just finished a game of C&C:Renegade! A first persion shooter version of the popular strategy game, Command and Conquer. I can't describe how great this game is! Team work is an absolute MUST in this game! Nobody can go in solo and win the game. Cooperation is the key word and we just pulled it off with my squad (DEMO). I miss playing games until the wee hours of the morning, this is my first time to be playing this late since the last term. It's realllllllllllllllllllly tiring, I'm going to bed in a bit...
Today btw, we watched the movie as I mentioned and it was so-so. Didn't like it too much, but it didn't bore me. Mannn it's getting late, I think I'll post again tomorrow and I bet I'll be staying around the house the whole day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment