Thursday, February 21, 2002

Stil some more boring posts

Arghh! It's just frustrating that nothing really exciting happends. I'm just bored out of my wits and keep on posting these boring logs. Well anyways, the weekend is fast approaching and it will be a long one since on monday there will be no classes *w007* more time with the ps2 LOL. Maybe Jed can come over to play that scary ass game agian!!

Hmmm life is pretty lame right now. I think I'll be talking more on my ps2 games than my life, since they make my world (words from a loser). Oh yeah speaking of ps2 games, I was scared out of my pants when I played Metal Gear Solid 2. I guess you would know that sound when you get discovered in the game. That loud sieren like sound. Argh!! Since I hooked my ps2 to my AV receiver, it kicks up the sould quality alot resulting to making the sounds very distinguishable. Anyways, I'm just a big frady cat and I lead a boring life!

No comments: