Screw Tomorrow
Tomorrow will be that dreaded day called valentines. Who the hell made up that day anyway? It just sucks ass!! Btw, I also read my poem, which I wrote yesterday, to Queenie. After reading it to her she was impressed, then I asked her to who do you think I wrote this for? She immdiately replied "Elaine". I said nope, its not for her, guess again! Then she told me that she was really tired and didn't want to guess. So eventually I told her straight that it was for her. She was touched and all and thank me.
I guess the reason for not writting for Elaine is because, I'm really tired from this crap. She knows I had feelings for her so whats the use showing them now when she loves someone else. At first it was kinda fun, but now it's getting boring for both me and her. So I decided to write about to the person who I owe so much to. And it really feels nice doing something really nice for a person who you care for. It just makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. I hope good changes like this in me will still continue. Even my day today was great for some reason, I really do hope it will just stay like this.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment