Weekend DAY 3
Ahhhh it's the final stretch of my cool weekend. Was able to things I wanted to do, basically just lie around and play with my games all day long *hehe*. School starts again tomorrow ugh gotta face work, traffic and BS again. I'm spending my final hours of today by just kicking back. Really got nothing to do that much right now. Although, I gotta study for my accounting midterms for this wednsday. The prof said it will be a 70 items test UGH gross!! I just hate accounting! Hope I'll pass the midterms this time!
Also, was able to chat with Karen again today. It was really cool that I was able to talk to her again and stuff. And speaking of freinds, I finally got hold of queenie, but unfortunately she was doing stuff for her former guy*. But at least, I was able to talk to her quite abit. Well that's going to be it now. Going to try to figure things out on what I have to do tomorrow, but I guess it will be nothing really. Ohh boy back to reality and I hope its going to be fun!!!
*see archives at around december-january
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment