Official Post
Ok this will be my official post after the facelift, last night doesnt count because I was very sleepy!!! Anyways, first of all, I want to thank JED CRUZ my main man for helping me out with designing my stupid template... It doesnt look that good because I just borrowed it. I'm thinking of rewriting the code, but there is a furious debate within me from doing so. You might have noticed the banner below, as I said this is the site of my good buddy Jed. Cool comics so CLICK on it and read it ok! It's worth your time, trust me.
The reasons why I placed my blog on a hosted site because I wanted to put more media into my blog. I've noticed that my posts were so boring, no pictures, no music, NO NOTHING. So this time, blogging will be more interesting and I hope you my readers (if there's any) will be more motivated to read about my boring life. I've started a new blig Chinese new year is tomorrow and I feel I'm starting a new life! I hope this will be the mark of a brand new beginning. KONG HEI FAT CHOI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment