Sorry for this late post, I've been
Tuesday, February 19, 2002
Ps2 with a Twist of Irony
Sorry for this late post, I've been"busy" or just lazy to write up a post. Crazy things have been happening lately, I've already bought my new ps2 but *damn* I'm just a failure when it comes to consoles. The ps2 is fine and all, it plays the games I wanted to, but the disk to load the fake game is just a copy, thus making it to boot up harder. I know this is complicated to understand, but let me just say, here in the Philippines Pirates rule!! *hehe*. So I asked for a replacement disk for the "boot disk" amd the shop told me to call them up on thursday. Also, if I wanted the original boot disk I have to pay extra for it. DAMN THEM MAN!!! Screw that shop!! After getting the original disk from them I'll never buy anything from them. It kinda bugged me for the past few days, but now I'm kinda over it. Oh btw, colin my dearest fan hahaha I got those games you mentioned as in all of them!!! Jed and dave is coming over this weekend, why dont you come over din!!
Sorry for this late post, I've been
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment