Saturday, February 02, 2002

OMG! What a DAY!!

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww What a day all right..... I tell u, today's events were so unexpected! First of all the I was planning to watch a movie with queenie today at the Power Plant, but that failed since me and my folks are going to watch another movie at the same mall... They wanted to watch at 7:20 but I will never make it because I have to bring home queenie and I doubt I will be back in time... So we decided that we will just eat lunch and buy her the bag I promiced her... While going home through the High Way, I was pulled over by a police man because I wasn't following the roadsign (which was to go left).... I did't notice the road sign so It's really my fault and all... Boy was I in a JAM!!! If they get my license, I'm sure to be found out by my folks (because I told them franco was bringin queenie home).... OHHH boy then Queenie suggested to give him some cash to bribe the sucker! So I did, I waved out my hundred peso bill and *tada* he suddenly becomes nice to me.... DAMn man lost a hundred bucks but I was able to get out clean..... So I brought her home then went back to the mall again.... I sat down at subway and I rested... I just sat there from 4:40-7:00 damn I needed the rest! Then we went to see black hawk down... IT WAS GREAT!! It was worth the wait I tell you!!

To sum everything up, today was crazy but fun day... I had a blast with queenie and I hope she did with me!! One of my most memorable weekends *haha*

No comments: