Thursday, February 14, 2002

Valentines Wha?

It seems that the day I was ranting about turned out surprisingly ok. *hahaha* Never did once I feel that love-BS I was anticipating. Well good thing it never did happend! Today was really another crazy day. I really don't want to get into too much deatails because it was more on the ugly side. Queenie again told me she has troubles with some her friends. The usual, you know.... Can't believe also tomorrow is friday! Another week has gone by without me knowing about it. Midterms will also be hitting us next week so I guess I'll be out for a few days? But I doubt that *hehe*. I have to "study" well seriously I have to for two subjects which are full of technical terms.

Oh yeah I might also be buying my ps2 tomorrow, if mom gets the money from dad. Hmmm I'm really quite unsure yet whether to buy again or not. Just too much issues floating around my head. Hmmm gotta think straight this time. I hope I'll make the right choice

For this Valentines "BS" day log, I'll leave you with a quote from one of the greatest movies I've seen so far (Vanilla Sky)

"The sweet ain't as sweet without the sour"

No comments: