Weekend DAY 1
Time flies by really quickly, can't believe its already 8pm ughhh. The guys came over and we just played alot of ps2 (that 2nd hand piece of crap). That dumb boot disk doesnt work 100% damn damn damn. And tomorrow will be another day. My mom said that we will be catching Collateral Damage the movie by arnie. I hope it will be good. IMO Arnie is just one over sized muscle head. Well I don't know, holywood can surpise you in different ways!
Hmmm I'll be also trying to get a report from Queenie on what had happend to her fashion show. Tried to call her up just know, but she is talking to someone else (like she doesn't run out of people to talk to). Sometimes it's just disappointing when I want to talk to her on the phone, I have to wait in line like I'm queuing for a ride in a theme park. I tell you, it's exactly like a rollercoaster ride, you que for so long then you step in, get thriled for 5 mins and the ride is over. Once I get to talk to her BAM! She hits the call waiting button and tells me that she has someone else to talk to... ugh! And in school I could barely talk to her straight, because she keeps on hanging out with her other girl friends. So what am I suppose to do? That's why I guess I wont be joining her in a retreat session that our religon teacher is planning. It's because it will be the same at school, I won't be really having anyone to talk to, well as in real talk not just idle chatter. *hehe* Guess she is wanted by lots of people and I just have to cope with that.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment