Sunday, May 30, 2004

WiFi Woes


Finally after moving around the router around my room, trying find the right spot, etc etc. My dad finally decided to set the 2nd computer in their room, because if we're going to put it on the guest room, I'm forced to put the router outside my room and make everything look ugly :(. But luckily, my room is just below my folk's room. So the signal is able to reach downstairs. Already finished downloading the necessesary updates for windows, got the firewall and virus scanner up and running. So I hope my mom will be pleased on using this computer and at the same time protected from the insanity of the internet.

Speaking of insanity, last night felt like one. Long story, don't really feel like elaborating it, all I can say is, I'm just glad everyone was cool with it after.


Note to self: Remeber to think always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoy JAMEZ!! Mustah na?!?! :p Buhay pa ba band natin? haha...la lang...I wanna go out with you guys! miss ko na kayo..POS -fORT