Another Year has passed
Yes I'm back from thailand if you are wondering where I'm typing my blog from. I was going to go to a net cafe over there in Thailand, but felt lazy to go find me one. So, here I am back home staring at my beloved monitor, writting my blog.
So it's new years eve and kinda makes me think on how time can slip away from you so quickly. My relatives will be cramming the house in a few hours and I don't know what me and my cousins will do after dinner. Not sure if I'm going to hook up with the boys tonite, because I think my folks won't allow me to spend new years without the family. Anyways, lets just see what happends, not really too hyped up for new years eve like before when I was a kid. I'm not really in my writting mood now so I guess I'll just have to end my new years blog post here. HAPPY NEW year to everyone, let's see what 2003 brings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment