Thursday, December 05, 2002

Early Weekend!

Omg it's thursday and it's the start of our looooong weekend! The prez declared tomorrow as a holiday because of Ramadan. So I guess tomorrow will be one of the safest days in the Philippines hehe! Anyways, today went along pretty well. I kept on thinking that I still had to go to class tomrrow, then suddenly it just hits me this afternoon that tomrrow is a holiday. Quickly called up dave to ask him on what are his plans for tonite. Nothing definite yet, but I think I just want to hang out with him in some cafe or somehting.

About the future... I'm trying not to think about it too much, because I have lots to worry about in the present. But my plans have changed and I think I'll go work first for a couple of years then go back to getting my masteral degree. I consulted my programming prof and he suggested that I should get some work experience first, then study. Oh well, like always, nothing is definite. Just plan plan plan away and hope everything falls into place.

Well I dunno how to start my early weekend, but I'm craving to leave the house and just hang with my friends. Is it the stress? I don't think so. Just some weird drive that just switched on and I must humor it. That's that, more to come tomorrow I hope....

No comments: