Thursday, December 12, 2002

Pre-mature Friday the 13th

I just hate it when everything starts to disappoint me. Had a God-awful day today. Forgot my codes for my final quiz on programming class today. Was just too fucking ignorant to go over the codes one more time. Also, my stat quiz was just crap today. I hate it when everything goes wrong, I hate it when you are helpless to do anything about it. This day was just sucked too much, it doesn't even deserve to be blogged. But what the hell? I got nothing more interesting to talk about. Thursday just fucked me up big time...

Despite how horrible my day went, I just need to put this down also. I finally confronted Queenie about me being her thesismate. I just had too much issues with her and I don't think we will survive if I ride the same boat with her. So I just told her straight two days ago, "I don't want to be your thesismate". Pretty solid huh? But I thought that it would be better to let it out now rather than tell it to her the last minute. I also wanted to talk about on some of the issues I had with her, but she decided to go inside the classroom instead of lisetning to my rants. Thank you so god damned much for hearing me out...

No comments: