Bum mode (on!)
Today went by quick. I woke up at 11 am, had some lunch, got in the shower, setted the ps2 up and watched pulp fiction. After watching, I had to rest my head a little bit so I chatted with Jed on our usual virtual hang out. Exchanged our thoughts on the movie and our favorite parts, then I fired up the ol' ps2 and played some Mortal Kombat action. Played till dinner time, ate and continued until around 8:30. IMO this is a well spent day. For some reason, didn't feel like going out and again I wanted to be alone. Craved for my personal space back and now I got it. Haven't figured out what to do for tomorrow, but most probably I'll try to hit the gym and watch some Reservoir Dogs. Tarantino fims wich were recommended by Jed and so far I loved pulp fiction. Wondered why I didn't see it before when it came out. He said that Reservoir Dogs was better and I'll find out if it is really tomorrow. That's basically my day, short and sweet, but nevertheless, Productive. I hope the upcoming week will also glide back easily to the weekend so I can bum like this again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment