No "bumps" today
For some odd reason, my day went fine. Nothing to worry about, nothing to rush. It's just a plain ordinary day and I'm glad nothing went wrong. Anyways, I'm still kinda thinking a bout what will become of me after I grad. Been asking my friends to what they will do after they grad. Some said study and some said work. I think I made up my mind to study some more on programming. IMO, the shit they are feeding us at school is inadequate enough to get me a decent job in the IT field. Well enough about the future, let's talk about the present shall we? I think I mentioned this before but, finals will be hitting me in a couple of weeks or so. Kinda anxious on how to tackle all my subjects in one week. I've got really nothing instersting to write about now, like I said, today went so smooth that it made my day look flat. Oh and this just in, I just checked my status bar where I write my posts and it says that publishing is not available. I dunno when they plan to fix it, but I hope it's going to be soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment