Thursday, December 05, 2002

Drinking ALONE (omg)

Funny that I mentioned earlier that I wanted to get out of the house. Well, did get out of the house, met up with dave and nico. We had a good dinner and dave and nico were talking about drea. IMO nico's being to anxious, I think he wants to step up the relationship a little bit farther. It's going no where and he wants to do something about it. the helplessness is what most people hate. I know I do...

Then after an hour or so, we met up with doy and my soon to be cousin in-law (hehe), karen. They were going to watch a movie, but we first accompanied them to eat some dinner. After doing so, nico and dave went home and I stayed awhile and smoked. Then decided to get a bottle of beer (inspired from Jed's private parties!), sat down and think on whats ahead of me. Well, I soon dropped that and thought this was useless, but the beer tasted great as always. Got in my car and headed home. Seems a bit boring ey? But for some reason, I found this night interesting. I just don't know why I love being alone. Nothing to think about, nothing to worry about. It's just you and the world. I guess I'm so used to being alone I'm actually enjoying it? God I sound such a loner, but wtf?

No comments: