Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Finally it's all over

Yes I survived my finals. Stat was a pain in the ass, so was accounting. Not to mention business law. But today I can finally relax, although I have one more test to go. Philippine Litereature in ENGLISH (ironic ey?), but it won't be as much as a problem as those 3 mentioned earlier. So what am I going to do right now? I guess burn my time in some serious gaming. To top it off, I'll first fire up the ps2 and get some Vice City goodness. Then we might be playing some mechwarrior or some DOD which ever is fine with me. Then i don't know, if there is still time (and brain cells active) I'll go for some vice city again! It's finally christmas!! All I want to do now is to be a bum, drink some beer and have a great time!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

No comments: