The Sunday Driver
No I don't drive that slow if you are trying to imply that I am from todays title. But literally I became todays driver. James bring me there, bring me here. Good thing the places they were going here were just near here. I don't mind driving though, but if your mom is a big worry wart and your dad the dictator, let's see you survive a day inside a car with them.
Another weekend has gone by. Seemed long in the first place and now all good things must come on to an end. Time to face reality again and get my ass kicked in school. My finals are fast approaching and I might be busy for this weekend, or will I? Lol I dunno, I guess I'll have to pass on any gimmicks that the guys will ask me to go to. Almost every weekend I've been going out. I'll let my mom sleep easier this weekend and not have to bother with me because I'll just be staying at home.
Oh yeah one last thing. Some good news, well kinda. There's a possibility that we will not be going to Thiland this christmas because the flights are over booked. Hehe I know it's selfish to wish that we don't go, but what the hell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment