Over "Worked"
The weekend has gone by and I again lost track of my days. Tomorrow will be a start of another week, it's such a pity that Stephanie had to fly back to London. When she was here for a week, we were going out and drinking almost every night (gasp thats right my mom let me go out on a school night!). Sadly, things have to be back to normal again, drinking will be restricted to the weekends only (felt my liver burn though this morning, so I guess this is good). My title of tourist guide has been taken off and it's back to being me now, although I already miss being myself. Bumming around, having random thoughts, the works... Oh yeah it was Daves birthday yesterday and oh boy he was so drunk it wasn't funny. Doy struck again and victimized him the 2nd time. I can't believe he couldn't tell where this was headed, as if he really wanted to get drunk. Maybe?? Who knows?? Ok this post is getting no where, my brain has been working all afternoon, trying to finish our stat project. Had to catch up on some work since it was my only contribution to the group. I was kinda embarassed that they did most of the work, but I really had a good excuse, I had to show my cousin around!! KUDOS to you steph!!
I'll try to write more sensible stuff tomorrow, tonite I have to rechare. Try to get my energy level back to normal. Finals will be hitting me soon and I hope I don't get slapped on the face like last term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment