Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Unofficial Start of my break

Since I'll be taking a test this afternoon, I'm not yet officially in my break yet, but as predicted, I kicked it off by playing DOD until 12:30am today. For Some reason, I felt compelled to write tonite (or this morning). It's because that me and Jed talked about women in the chat room. I told him that there should be a certain mix in them. She has to be smart and funny at the same time. And strangely enough, the girl I was describing to him was in the reflection of Audrey. I also thought about her today in the car while going home. I really do believe I've settled this issue with myself a long time ago. It's just nice to look back and remeber the people who I considered were really important to me in my life. And she's somewhere on top of my list of people to remeber......

No comments: