Saturday, December 21, 2002

Leaving for Thailand II

I think this is becoming a regular thing, I'll be leaving for thailand again tomorrow. Like last year, we will be spending Christmas over there, because we are to fancy to spend christmas here in the Philippines hehehe jk! But seriously, I wouldn't know why my folks want to spend Christmas there. I guess like my mom said, my dad needs a well deserve break from work. He never does get a break and while the lazy bum that I am, sits on his lazy ass all day and fiddles around with either his ps2 or the PC. Christ, when will I be a productive member of society? It's either I don't do anything, or I just screw everything up.

Dave and Jeelai seem to be getting along reaaaaly well. They've seem close both physically and emotionally now. Good luck to teh veil and may he have more blessings to come to this christmas season. I just wish sometimes I could hold someone like that also. Anyways, worse comes to worse, I got my hands right here to keep me company for awhile (for playing games you perv! WTF were you thinking?). Strangely, whenever anyone greets me a happy trip for tom, I get surprised and realize that, oh shit, I am leaving tomorrow. I'm just not that thirlled to leave yet. I hope I have fun though. So I gues I'll be writting another post when I get back which is on the 30th. Merry Christmas to you guys!

No comments: