Sunday, December 15, 2002

Hell starts NOW

So finals week has finally arrived. Tried studying at Starbucks near my place and it kinda is better than studying here at my room with all the distractions around (computer,ps2,tv,BED!). So why not try it in Starbucks? It helped alot, was able to put all the forumulas I need for accounting with ease and was able to get those law facts inside my head. But the real subject I'm worried about is statistics which is going to be on tuesday. Hope I do well on that stupid subject.

Nothing interesting has been really happening for the past few days. Although last firday, Queenie apologized to me about that whole mix up when I gave her the news. She said she was disappointed at first, but now she's ok. WTF? She's disappointed? And what do you think I felt when you just showed me your back while I was talking? Women... Never could understand em...

No comments: