Saturday, December 21, 2002

I just love my Christmas

I want to hold you, but I'm afraid you'll not hold me back
I want to feel you, but I'm afraid you'll not feel me
I want to say "I love you", but I'm afraid you'll say "Sorry"
I cry a tear for you, but you'll just shrug it away....


I thought of this poem while I was in the gym (unsual place for insipration eh?). The story behind this poem is that, I just feel so lonely for some reason. I don't know if it's because of christmas, but I just want someone to hold on to right now. Haven't been thinking of having a relationship with anyone for a long time now. Haven't met anyone new I guess. I just wish that my life would just be perefect, even for a day. Everything that I want, would just magically come true. Sadly, life isn't like a fairytale. You'll never get 3 fucking wishes to please you. No princess who just runs away when the clock strikes 12 and leaves her glass slipper. All I get is bitterness, rejection and realization of the stupid decisions I have made. I just wish, for my christmas present, life would be perfect for a day or hell, even for a half a day....

No comments: